We are one of the leading producers of sugar in Punjab, Pakistan
Baba Farid Sugar Mills Limited is the group's second sugar mill and is located in Okara.
Set up in 1978, the Mill is named after the well-known Sufi of Pakpattan Baba Farid Shakarganj Rehmatullah Alleh). Its shares are quoted on the Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad Stock Exchanges. It's also a member of Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and Pakistan Sugar Mills Association.Read more
- Sugar is all natural and only contains 15 calories per teaspoon..
- Sugar is not the cause of obesity..
- Sugar is not addictive..
- Sugar is not a high glycemic food.
- Sugar does not cause a “sugar high.
- Sugar does not cause diabetes.